Melissa Michaels is the creator of The Inspired Room, which was named Better Homes & Gardens' Readers' Favorite Decorating Blog in 2015 and 2014. Every month, she inspires more than half a million women with her innovative, basic home design and organization ideas. Melissa is also the author of the New York Times bestselling books Love the House You Have and Create Space for What You Love, as well as the coffee table book The Inspired Room. She and her husband live in Washington and started a church there in 2009.
- Dwelling: Simple Ways to Nourish Your Home, Body, and Soul
- But Where Do I Put the Couch?: And Answers to 100 Other Home Decorating Questions
- Love the Home You Have: Simple Ways To...Embrace Your Style *Get Organized *Delight in Where You Are
- Simple Gatherings: 50 Ways to Inspire Connection
- The Inspired Room: Simple Ideas to Love the Home You Have