Melody Beattie's truly personal and immensely healing book, The Grief Club, will guide readers through life's most difficult situations. The Grief Club is a collection of stories linked by the human experience of loss in its many manifestations, including death, divorce, drug addiction, and the stormy yet compassionate process of recovery. It's a book that everyone should read and share. Codependent No More, published twenty years ago, established Melody Beattie as a pioneering voice in self-help books and endeared her to those seeking healthy relationships. Melody has continued to let readers into her life through a series of best-selling novels, each accented with her distinctive candor and intuitive wisdom.
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
- The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations for Co-Dependents (Hazelden Meditation Series)
- Journey to the Heart: Daily Meditations on the Path to Freeing Your Soul
- Codependent No More Workbook
- Make Miracles in Forty Days: Turning What You Have Into What You Want