Michael Azerrad is the author of Come As You Are: The Story of Nirvana and Our Band Could Be Your Life: Scenes from the American Indie Underground 1981-1991. His articles on music and musicians have appeared in Rolling Stone, the New Yorker, Spin, and the New York Times, among other publications. He currently resides in New York City.
- Our Band Could Be Your Life: Scenes From The American Indie Underground 1981-1991
- Come As You Are: The Story Of Nirvana
- Rock Critic Law: 101 Unbreakable Rules For Writing Badly About Music
- Time Flies When You're In A Coma: The Wisdom Of The Metal Gods
- Time Flies When You're in a Coma 6-Copy Counter Display
- #41 in music