Michael Booth has written five nonfiction books. He is the Copenhagen reporter for Monocle magazine and Monocle 24 radio, and he travels frequently to deliver speeches and lectures about the Nordic countries and their strange, almost flawless people. With his wife and two sons, he lives in Denmark.
- The Almost Nearly Perfect People: Behind the Myth of the Scandinavian Utopia
- Three Tigers, One Mountain: A Journey Through the Bitter History and Current Conflicts of China, Korea, and Japan
- Super Sushi Ramen Express: A Culinary Adventure Through Japan
- Eating Dangerously: Why the Government Can't Keep Your Food Safe ... and How You Can
- The Production of Society: A Marxian Foundation for Social Theory