Michael Brenner is Professor of Jewish History and Culture at the University of Munich and Seymour and Lillian Abensohn Chair in Israel Studies at American University in Washington, DC. He is a member of the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and International President of the Leo Baeck Institute. Brenner's publications include A Short History of the Jews, Prophets of the Past: Interpreters of Jewish History, Zionism: A Short History, and he is a contributing author to the four-volume German-Jewish History in Modern Times.
- Science and Cooking: Physics Meets Food, from Homemade to Haute Cuisine
- A Short History of the Jews
- Mean People Suck: How Empathy Leads to Bigger Profits and a Better Life
- The Content Formula: Calculate the ROI of Content Marketing & Never Waste Money Again
- In Search of Israel: The History of an Idea