Michael Bungay Stanier
Michael Bungay Stanier is the founder and senior partner of Box of Crayons, a firm that assists companies such as AstraZeneca and Xerox in doing more outstanding work. He is a prominent speaker at business and coaching conferences and was selected Canadian Coach of the Year in 2006. He is a Rhodes scholar who received both arts and law degrees with highest honors from Australian National University and an MPhil from Oxford. He is based in Toronto.
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change The Way You Lead Forever
- How To Begin: Start Doing Something That Matters
- The Advice Trap: Be Humble, Stay Curious & Change The Way You Lead Forever
- Do More Great Work: Stop The Busywork, And Start The Work That Matters.
- End Malaria: Bold Innovation, Limitless Generosity, And The Opportunity To Save A Life
- #632 in Business & Investing Books