Michael D Watkins
Mary Watkins is a core faculty member of Pacifica Graduate Institute in the United States and the author of Awakening Dreams, Invisible Guests: The Evolution of Imaginal Dialogues, Communicating with Little Children about Adoption, and Psychology and the Promotion of Peace. She teaches dialogical and participatory approaches to groups to promote peacebuilding and social justice. Mary Watkins has taught cultural studies, critical race theory, and depth psychologies at a number of American universities, including Sonoma State, St. Mary's, and St. John's. She is a community organizer, Jungian analyst, and workshop leader in liberation arts and psychologies, with degrees from Lawrence University and Pacifica Graduate Institute. She has written a monograph, Living at the Edge of Chaos: Complex Systems in Culture and Psychology, as well as other essays and book chapters on these topics.
- The First 90 Days, Updated and Expanded: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter
- The First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels
- Your Next Move: The Leader's Guide to Navigating Major Career Transitions
- Master Your Next Move, with a New Introduction: The Essential Companion to the First 90 Days
- The First 90 Days in Government: Critical Success Strategies for New Public Managers at All Levels