Michael E Porter
Porter is a Harvard Business School Bishop William Lawrence University Professor. He has seventeen books and several articles to his credit.
Most Popular books By Michael E Porter
- Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Strategy (Including Featured Article what Is Strategy? by Michael E. Porter)
- Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance
- Redefining Health Care: Creating Value-Based Competition on Results
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Ai, Analytics, and the New Machine Age (with Bonus Article Why Every Company Needs an Augmented Reality Strategy by Michael E.
Ranking in Category
All Books by Michael E Porter
Show Out of Stock Items