Michael Greger, MD, is a physician, New York Times bestselling book, and internationally recognized speaker on nutrition, food safety, and public health issues. He is a founding member and Fellow of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. He's given talks at the Conference on Global Affairs, testified in front of Congress, and was called as an expert witness in Oprah Winfrey's beef slander trial. Dr. Greger received the ACLM Lifestyle Medicine Trailblazer Award in 2017. He is a Tufts University School of Medicine and Cornell University School of Agriculture graduate. His debut book, How Not to Die, became a New York Times Best Seller almost immediately.
At NutritionFacts.org, he has videos on more than 2,000 health subjects, with new videos and articles being added every day. He donates all of the earnings from his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements to charity.
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
- The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease
- The How Not to Diet Cookbook: 100+ Recipes for Healthy, Permanent Weight Loss
- How Not to Diet: The Groundbreaking Science of Healthy, Permanent Weight Loss
- How to Survive a Pandemic