Michael Hauge has worked in Hollywood for the past fifteen years as a script consultant, screenwriter, and independent producer. He's taught screenwriting at UCLA, USC, and the American Film Institute, as well as presenting his two-day intensive screenwriting program to over 7,000 writers and producers around the US, Canada, and England.
- Writing Screenplays That Sell: The Complete, Step-By-Step Guide for Writing and Selling to
- Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds: The Guaranteed Way to Get Your Screenplay or Novel Read
- Storytelling Made Easy: Persuade and Transform Your Audiences, Buyers, and Clients - Simply, Quickly, and Profitably
- Writing Screenplays That Sell
- We'd Have a Great Relationship If It Weren't for You: Regaining Love and Intimacy Through Mutuality