Former chair and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, now part of HarperCollins, Michael Hyatt. He is a bestselling author for the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today, and he has followed the approach outlined in Living Ahead. Michael's site is placed in the top 1% of all blogs by Google, with over 200 million monthly unique views and readers from more than 200 countries. Michael and his wife, Gail, have been married for 37 years. They have eight grandchildren, five daughters, and four sons-in-law. They live in a small town just outside of Nashville.
- Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want
- Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less
- Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals
- The Vision Driven Leader: 10 Questions to Focus Your Efforts, Energize Your Team, and Scale Your Business
- Win at Work and Succeed at Life: 5 Principles to Free Yourself from the Cult of Overwork