Michael Lind, the Whitehead Senior Fellow at the New America Foundation in Washington, DC, has worked as an editor or staff writer for The New Yorker, Harper's Magazine, and The New Republic, as well as writing for the New York Times and the Financial Times on a regular basis.
- The New Class War: Saving Democracy from the Managerial Elite
- Land of Promise: An Economic History of the United States
- Made in Texas: George W. Bush and the Southern Takeover of American Politics
- Vietnam the Necessary War: A Reinterpretation of America's Most Disastrous Military Conflict
- Abraham Lincoln as a Man of Ideas