Michael Pollan is the author of seven previous New York Times best-selling books, including Cooked, Food Rules, In Defense of Food, The Omnivore's Dilemma, and The Botany of Desire. He's also the author of Caffeine: How Caffeine Built the Modern World, an audiobook. He teaches writing at Harvard and the University of California, Berkeley, and is a longtime writer to the New York Times Magazine. He was named one of the world's one hundred most important persons by TIME magazine in 2010.
- This Is Your Mind on Plants
- How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us about Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence
- The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
- The Art of Fermentation: New York Times Bestseller
- The Omnivore's Dilemma: The Secrets Behind What You Eat, Young Readers Edition