Mary Dan Eades
Dr. Mary Dan Eades and her husband, Dr. Michael Eades, are the authors of 14 health-related books, including the best-selling Protein Power. She was born in Hot Springs, Arkansas, and earned a BS in biology and chemistry from the University of Arkansas magna cum laude. Both doctors have been practicing medicine since they graduated from medical school. Bariatrics and nutritional medicine have been the focus of Eades' medical careers and research. They've both appeared on FOX and CBS national news segments. They're still giving talks about their metabolic therapies.
- The Slow Burn Fitness Revolution: The Slow Motion Exercise That Will Change Your Body in 30 Minutes a Week
- The Protein Power Lifeplan
- Protein Power: The High-Protein/Low-Carbohydrate Way to Lose Weight, Feel Fit, and Boost Your Health--in Just Weeks!
- The 6-Week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle
- The Low Carb Cookbook: The Complete Guide to the Healthy Low-Carbohydrate Lifestyle--With Over 250 Delicious Recipes, Everything You Need to