Michael S Heiser
A scholar in the fields of biblical studies and the ancient Near East, Dr. Michael S. Heiser is the Scholar-in-Residence at Faithlife Corporation, the makers of Logos Bible Software. Dr. Michael S. Heiser studied at Dallas Theological Seminary, has an MA in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania and, an MA in Hebrew Studies and a PhD in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He has published widely in scholarly journals and popular periodicals such as Bible Study Magazine.
Dr. Michael S. Heiser has taught at the college level for 12 years. He specializes in the Hebrew Bible, Northwest Semitic languages (biblical Hebrew, Biblical Greek, Syriac, Aramaic, Ugaritic, Egyptian, Akkadian, Sumerian, Phoenician, and Moabite), biblical theology, the history and religions of the ancient Near East, and Second Temple Jewish literature.
- The Unseen Realm: Recovering The Supernatural Worldview Of The Bible
- Supernatural: What The Bible Teaches About The Unseen World - And Why It Matters
- Reversing Hermon: Enoch, The Watchers, And The Forgotten Mission Of Jesus Christ
- Angels: What The Bible Really Says About God's Heavenly Host
- Demons: What The Bible Really Says About The Powers Of Darkness