MICHAEL E.SALLA is an Assistant Professor at American University's School of International Service. He previously worked at the Australian National University as a lecturer. Since 1995, he has been involved in non-official initiatives to resolve ethnic disputes in East Timor and Kosovo. He is the co-editor of Why the Cold War Ended (Greenwood Publishing, 1995) and the author of Islamic Radicalism, Muslim Countries, and the West.
- Space Force: Our Star Trek Future
- Antarctica's Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs
- US Air Force Secret Space Program: Shifting Extraterrestrial Alliances & Space Force
- The US Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance
- Rise of the Red Dragon: Origins & Threat of Chiina's Secret Space Program