MICHAEL E.SALLA is an Assistant Professor at American University's School of International Service. He previously worked at the Australian National University as a lecturer. Since 1995, he has been involved in non-official initiatives to resolve ethnic disputes in East Timor and Kosovo. He is the co-editor of Why the Cold War Ended (Greenwood Publishing, 1995) and the author of Islamic Radicalism, Muslim Countries, and the West.
- The Hero's Journey Toward a Second American Century
- Why the Cold War Ended: A Range of Interpretations
- The US Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance
- Conversations With Colonel Corso: A Personal Memoir and Photo Album
- Exopolitics: The Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence