MICHAEL SYMON is a cohost on ABC's The Chew as well as Food Network's Iron Chef America and Burgers, Brew & 'Que. He is the chef and co-owner of the famed Cleveland eateries Lola, Lolita, and Mabel's Barbecue, as well as the BSpot burger locations in Ohio and Roast in Detroit, Michigan. Michael Symon's Live to Cook, Michael Symon's Carnivore, Michael Symon's 5 in 5, and Michael Symon's 5 in 5 for Every Season are some of his cookbooks.
- Fix It with Food: More Than 125 Recipes to Address Autoimmune Issues and Inflammation: A Cookbook
- Fix It with Food: Every Meal Easy: Simple and Delicious Recipes for Anyone with Autoimmune Issues and Inflammation: A Cookbook
- Michael Symon's Playing with Fire: BBQ and More from the Grill, Smoker, and Fireplace
- Chloe Flavor: Saucy, Crispy, Spicy, Vegan: A Cookbook
- The Smoke Shop's Backyard BBQ: Eat, Drink, and Party Like a Pitmaster