Michel Arnaud is a well-known photographer who has worked for Vogue and Architectural Digest, among other publications. Design Brooklyn is one of his many design and lifestyle publications for which he is the lead photographer. He currently resides in New York City.
- Detroit: The Dream Is Now: The Design, Art, And Resurgence Of An American City
- Reclaimed Wood: A Field Guide
- Mah Jongg: The Art Of The Game: A Collector's Guide To Mah Jongg Tiles And Sets
- Life At The Top: New York's Exceptional Apartment Buildings
- Cool Is Everywhere: New And Adaptive Design Across America