Michele Borba, Ed.D., a former classroom teacher who has conducted seminars to over half a million people, is an internationally acclaimed consultant and educator. She has received the National Educator Award and is the author of eighteen books, including Parents Do Make a Difference (Jossey-Bass), which was selected the best parenting book of the year by Child Magazine. She has appeared as a guest expert on The View, Fox & Friends, and The Parent Table, among other talk shows on television and NPR. She is an expert columnist for Oxygen Media, a member of Parents magazine's honorary advisory board, and has been quoted in various national newspapers. Her husband and three teenage sons live in Palm Springs, California. Visit www.MicheleBorba.com or www.moralintelligence.com for more information.
- Thrivers: The Surprising Reasons Why Some Kids Struggle And Others Shine
- Unselfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed In Our All-About-Me World
- Kid Confidence: Help Your Child Make Friends, Build Resilience, And Develop Real Self-Esteem
- Building Moral Intelligence: The Seven Essential Virtues That Teach Kids To Do The Right Thing
- Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me: The Top 25 Friendship Problems And How To Solve Them