MICHELLE ANDERSON is a recipe developer and writer who specializes in medically restrictive diets. Being the author and co-author of cookbooks on a number of dietary topics, including PCOS, the autoimmune paleo protocol, and insulin resistance, as well as holistic health, she has a wealth of knowledge. Michelle has worked as a chef for over 24 years and has gained experience in a variety of cuisines around the world. Her time as a personal chef was particularly rewarding since she witnessed clients' health and quality of life improve.
- The No-Fuss Bread Machine Cookbook: Hands-Off Recipes for Perfect Homemade Bread
- The Type 2 Diabetic Cookbook & Action Plan: A Three-Month Kickstart Guide for Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes
- The Storied Places of West Maui: History, Legends, and Place Names of the Sunset Side of Maui
- Myles Pocket Reference for Midwives
- A Collective ACT: Leading a Small School