Mike Moyer is an entrepreneur who has founded a variety of businesses, including Bananagraphics, a product development and merchandising company, Moondog, an outdoor clothing manufacturing company, Vicarious Communication, Inc, a marketing technology company for the medical industry, Cappex.com, a site that helps students select the correct institution, and College Peas, LLC, which provides publications and consultation services. He has held senior marketing positions with companies that sell everything from vacuum cleaners to financial data services to motor home chassis to premium wine, in addition to his expertise as an entrepreneur. He's taught entrepreneurship at Northwestern University and the University of Chicago, among other institutions. Mike is the author of several books, including How to Make Universities Desire You, College Peas, and Trade Show Samurai. He holds a master's degree in integrated marketing from Northwestern University and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Chicago. With his wife, three children, and the Lizard of Oz, he lives in Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Slicing Pie Handbook: Perfectly Fair Equity Splits for Bootstrapped Startups
- Pitch Ninja: Persuasive Pitching and Presenting
- Slicing Pie: Funding Your Company Without Funds
- Will Work for Pie: Building Your Startup Using Equity Instead of Cash
- How to Make Colleges Want You: Insider Secrets for Tipping the Admissions Odds in Your Favor