Mira Kirshenbaum is the clinical director of the Boston-based Chestnut Hill Institute. She has worked as a psychologist and researcher for over 25 years and is the bestselling author of five prior books, including Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay, Women & Love, Parent/Teen Breakthrough (with Charles Foster), and The Gift of a Year. Mira has been married to the same man since she was nineteen years old, and they have two children together.
- I Love You, But I Don't Trust You: The Complete Guide to Restoring Trust in Your Relationship
- Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay: A Step-By-Step Guide to Help You Decide Whether to Stay in or Get Out of Your Relationship
- Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay: A Step-by- Step Guide to Help You Decide Whether Stay or Get out Your Relationship
- Everything Happens for a Reason: Finding the True Meaning of the Events in Our Lives
- When Good People Have Affairs: Inside the Hearts & Minds of People in Two Relationships