Randy Mosher is a beer and brewing writer, lecturer, and creative consultant who works all over the world. Tasting Beer, Beer For All Seasons, Radical Brewing, and Mastering Homebrew are his books. He is a member of the Chicago Beer Society, the American Homebrewers Association, and the Brewers Association's board of directors. In addition, he is a partner and creative director at 5 Rabbit Cerveceria in Bedford Park, Illinois. He currently resides in Chicago, Illinois.
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition: An Insider's Guide To The World's Greatest Drink
- Radical Brewing: Recipes, Tales And World-Altering Meditations In A Glass
- Mastering Homebrew: The Complete Guide To Brewing Delicious Beer (Beer Brewing Bible, Homebrewing Book)
- Viking Age Brew: The Craft Of Brewing Sahti Farmhouse Ale
- Beer For All Seasons: A Through-The-Year Guide To What To Drink And When To Drink It
- #352 in Cookbooks & Everything Food