Myron Mixon has won more than 200 grand barbeque championships, culminating in over 1,800 total prizes, 30 state championships, 8 Team of the Year accolades, and 11 national championships. He is the star of Discovery's BBQ Rules and BBQ Pitmasters, as well as the New York Times bestselling author of Myron Mixon's BBQ Rules, Smokin' with Myron Mixon, and Everyday Barbeque. He is the mayor of Unadilla, Georgia, where he lives. Kelly Alexander is a James Beard Journalism Award recipient and former Saveur senior editor. She teaches food writing at Duke University and lives in Durham, North Carolina.
- Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue: A Cookbook
- Myron Mixon: Keto BBQ: Real Barbecue for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Everyday Barbecue: At Home with America's Favorite Pitmaster: A Cookbook
- Bbq&a with Myron Mixon: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Barbecue
- Myron Mixon's BBQ Rules: The Old-School Guide to Smoking Meat
- #1236 in Cookbooks & Everything Food