Nancy Duarte has been the principal of Duarte Design since 1990, and she is dedicated to the presentation development and design specialization. Duarte Design is one of the few companies in the world dedicated completely on presentations, whether they are presented in person, online, or through mobile device. It is one of the largest design businesses in Silicon Valley and is ranked as a top woman-owned business in the area. Nancy's twenty years of expertise working with global companies and thought leaders has shaped how some of the world's most valuable brands and many of humanity's common concerns are perceived.
- Resonate: Present Visual Stories That Transform Audiences
- HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations (HBR Guide Series) (Harvard Business Review Guides)
- slide:ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentations
- DataStory: Explain Data and Inspire Action Through Story
- Illuminate: Ignite Change Through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies, and Symbols