Nancy F Koehn
NANCY F.KOEHN is a professor of history at Harvard Business School, where she also holds the James E. Robison is the chair of the Department of Business Administration. She advises with several businesses and writes frequently for The New York Times and The Washington Post, specializing in entrepreneurial leadership.
- Forged In Crisis: The Power Of Courageous Leadership In Turbulent Times
- Brand New: How Entrepreneurs Earned Customers' Trust, From Wedgewood To Dell
- Coronavirus: Leadership And Recovery: The Insights You Need From Harvard Business Review
- The Story Of American Business: From The Pages Of The New York Times
- #4158 in Business & Investing Books