Nancy Guthrie is a graduate student at Covenant Theological Seminary who teaches the Bible at conferences across the country. She and her husband, David, are co-hosts of the GriefShare video series, which is utilized in over 8,500 churches around the country, and they also offer Respite Retreats for couples who have lost a child. Guthrie's writings include Hanging on to Hope, Hearing Jesus Speak into Your Grief, and the 5-volume Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Bible study series.
- One Year of Dinner Table Devotions & Discussion Starters: 365 Opportunities to Grow Closer to God as a Family
- God Does His Best Work with Empty
- The One Year Praying Through the Bible for Your Kids
- Even Better Than Eden: Nine Ways the Bible's Story Changes Everything about Your Story
- Hoping for Something Better: Refusing to Settle for Life as Usual