Campanile Restaurant and the La Brea Bakery are owned and operated by Nancy Silverton and her husband, Mark Peel, in Los Angeles. Nancy Silverton's Pastries from the La Brea Bakery (nominated for Julia Child and James Beard Awards) and Desserts are her two cookbooks. She currently resides in Los Angeles. Teri Gelber is a cuisine writer and public radio producer based in Los Angeles who enjoys good food.
- Mozza at Home: More Than 150 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes for Relaxed, Family-Style Entertaining: A Cookbook
- The Mozza Cookbook: Recipes from Los Angeles's Favorite Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
- Chi Spacca: A New Approach to American Cooking
- Nancy Silverton's Breads from the La Brea Bakery: Recipes for the Connoisseur: A Cookbook
- Nancy Silverton's Sandwich Book: The Best Sandwiches Ever--From Thursday Nights at Campanile