Napoleon Hill was born in Virginia in 1883 and died in 1970 following a long and fruitful career as a lecturer, author, and business consultant. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time best-selling book in its area, with 15 million copies sold globally, and it is the gold standard for motivational thinking today.
- 6 Steps for Successful Selling
- Erfolgsgesetze in sechzehn Lektionen
- Automatic Wealth, The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind-Including: As a Man Thinketh, The Science of Getting Rich, The Way to Wealth and Think and Grow
- The Purpose Driven Life: The principle of definiteness of purpose, the starting point of all individual achievements.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and the Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason