Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Nassim Nicholas Taleb spent two decades as a trader and risk taker before focusing on practical, philosophical, and mathematical difficulties with chance, luck, and probability as a full-time essayist and academic. His research focuses on how different systems deal with chaos. Taleb's books have been translated into 41 other languages.
- The Black Swan: Second Edition: The Impact of the Highly Improbable: With a New Section: on Robustness and Fragility
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder (Incerto)
- Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life
- Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets
- Incerto: Fooled by Randomness, the Black Swan, the Bed of Procrustes, Antifragile