Nassim N Taleb
Nassim Nicholas Taleb spent two decades as a trader and risk taker before focusing on practical, philosophical, and mathematical difficulties with chance, luck, and probability as a full-time essayist and academic. His research focuses on how different systems deal with chaos. Taleb's books have been translated into 41 other languages.
- Safe Haven: Investing for Financial Storms
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder
- A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
- Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets