Natalie Chanin is the founder and lead designer of Alabama Chanin, as well as the author of the STC Craft books Alabama Stitch Book and Alabama Studio Style. Her work has been featured in Vogue, the New York Times, Town & Country, and CBS News, among other media. She is a member of the American Council of Fashion Designers. Visit alabamachanin.com for more information.
- The Geometry of Hand-Sewing: A Romance in Stitches and Embroidery from Alabama Chanin and the School of Making
- Alabama Studio Sewing + Design: A Guide to Hand-Sewing an Alabama Chanin Wardrobe
- Alabama Stitch Book: Projects and Stories Celebrating Hand-Sewing, Quilting, and Embroidery for Contemporary Sustainable Style
- Alabama Studio Style: More Projects, Recipes & Stories Celebrating Sustainable Fashion & Living [With Stencils and Pattern(s)]
- Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns: A Guide to Customizing a Hand-Stitched Alabama Chanin Wardrobe
- #275 in crafts & hobbies