Natalie Wise is a poet, author, and modern lifestyle philosopher with a Dartmouth education. Except for a few years when she had a catastrophic meltdown, Smart has always been a self-discipline junkie. She graduated from high school at the age of fifteen and began her Ivy League master's degree at the age of twenty-one. Pink lipstick, huge sunglasses, her signature #caffeinecrazy when she drinks coffee, and making pleasant things for happy people are her trademarks. Joyful Beautiful Messy and Presents in Jars are her books. She is a resident of Brattleboro, Vermont.
- Hot Cocoa Bombs: Delicious, Fun, and Creative Hot Chocolate Treats
- The Modern Organic Home: 100+ DIY Cleaning Products, Organization Tips, and Household Hacks
- Gifts in Jars: Homemade Cookie Mixes, Soup Mixes, Candles, Lotions, Teas, and More!
- The Organic Country Home Handbook: How to Make Your Own Healthy Soaps, Sprays, Wipes, and Other Cleaning Products
- The Self-Discipline Handbook: Simple Ways to Cultivate Self-Discipline, Build Confidence, and Obtain Your Goals