Nathan Busenitz is the executive vice president and provost of The Master's Seminary in Los Angeles. He also serves as part of the pastoral staff at Grace Community Church and has written or contributed to numerous books, including Right Thinking in a World Gone Wrong. He and his wife, Beth, have four children.
- Reasons We Believe: 50 Lines Of Evidence That Confirm The Christian Faith
- God Vs. Government: Taking A Biblical Stand When Christ And Compliance Collide
- Christ's Prophetic Plans: A Futuristic Premillennial Primer
- Long Before Luther: Tracing The Heart Of The Gospel From Christ To The Reformation
- Forerunners Of The Faith: 13 Lessons To Understand And Appreciate The Basics Of Church History
- #4688 in Religious Books & Novels