Neal D Barnard
The Doctors' Committee for Responsible Medicine, situated in Washington, D.C., is led by Dr. Neal Barnard, who is also its president and founder. Scientific American, the American Journal of Cardiology, and other prestigious magazines have published his work. Dr. Barnard has already published six books, including Foods That Beat Pain and Food for Life. He lives in Washington, D.C., and is a frequent lecturer across the country. He is also an adjunct associate professor of medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes Without Drugs
- Your Body in Balance: The New Science of Food, Hormones, and Health
- Dr. Neal Barnard's Cookbook for Reversing Diabetes: 150 Recipes Scientifically Proven to Reverse Diabetes Without Drugs
- The Vegan Starter Kit: Everything You Need to Know about Plant-Based Eating
- The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet