The Doctors' Committee for Responsible Medicine, situated in Washington, D.C., is led by Dr. Neal Barnard, who is also its president and founder. Scientific American, the American Journal of Cardiology, and other prestigious magazines have published his work. Dr. Barnard has already published six books, including Foods That Beat Pain and Food for Life. He lives in Washington, D.C., and is a frequent lecturer across the country. He is also an adjunct associate professor of medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine.
- Mastering Diabetes: The Revolutionary Method To Reverse Insulin Resistance Permanently In Type 1, Type 1.5, Type 2, Prediabetes, And Gesta
- Dr. Neal Barnard's Program For Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System For Reversing Diabetes Without Drugs
- Power Foods For The Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan To Protect Your Mind And Strengthen Your Memory
- Dr. Neal Barnard's Cookbook For Reversing Diabetes: 150 Recipes Scientifically Proven To Reverse Diabetes Without Drugs
- 21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart: Boost Metabolism, Lower Cholesterol, And Dramatically Improve Your Health