Neil Z Miller
Neil Z. Miller is the Director of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute and a medical research journalist. He has spent the last 25 years teaching parents and health care providers about vaccines, advocating for informed consent and non-mandatory legislation. Miller's Evaluation of Critical Vaccination Research (2016), Vaccine Safety Handbook for Worried Families and Health Practitioners, Make an Informed Vaccine Choice for Your Child's Health (with Dr Mayer Eisenstein), and Vaccines: Are They Actually Safe and Effective? are among his professional scientific publications and books on vaccines. Miller holds a psychology degree and is a Mensa member. He resides in the state of New Mexico's northern region.
- Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents and Researchers
- Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective?
- Vaccine Safety Manual for Concerned Families and Health Practitioners
- Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective?: A Parent's Guide to Childhood Shots
- Immunization Theory Vs. Reality: Expose on Vaccinations