New Y Times
TETSUYA MIYAMOTO, the originator of KenKen, is a math instructor in Japan who leads a one-of-a-kind mathematics program for elementary school students called The Art of Teaching Without Teaching. His teaching style, as well as his usage of KenKen in the classroom, has shown to be incredibly effective. His students are consistently accepted into Tokyo's most renowned schools. Since 1993, The New York Times' crossword puzzle editor has been WILL SHORTZ. He is also the founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Competition and the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday. He has edited a number of publications containing crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and other brain-teasers.
- The New York Times Monday Crossword Puzzle Omnibus: 200 Solvable Puzzles from the Pages of the New York Times
- The New York Times Strictly Medium Crossword Puzzles: 200 Medium Puzzles
- The New York Times Ultimate Crossword Omnibus: 1,001 Puzzles from The New York Times
- The New York Times a Puzzle a Day: 365 Crossword Puzzles for a Year of Fun
- The New York Times Wednesday Crossword Puzzle Omnibus: 200 Medium-Level Puzzles