Laurence A. Ferguson is Niall Ferguson. Harvard's Tisch Professor of History and a Senior Research Fellow at Stanford's Hoover Institution. The Great Degeneration, Civilisation, The Rise of Money, and The War of the World are among his New York Times bestsellers.
- Doom: The Politics of Catastrophe
- The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working and How There Is a Better Way for Africa
- The House of Rothschild: Volume 1: Money's Prophets: 1798-1848
- The Square and the Tower: Networks and Power, from the Freemasons to Facebook