Nick Fauchald is a writer and editor located in Brooklyn. He was the editor in chief of TastingTable.com and worked as an editor at Food & Wine, Wine Spectator, and Every Day with Rachael Ray. Nick is the cofounder of Little Sous, a culinary media firm, and the publisher of Short Stack Editions, a series of single-subject cookbooks.
- Death & Co: Modern Classic Cocktails
- Cocktail Codex: Fundamentals, Formulas, Evolutions [A Cocktail Recipe Book]
- Fine Artist's Guide To Marketing And Self-Promotion
- Life Of Fire: Mastering The Arts Of Pit-Cooked Barbecue, The Grill, And The Smokehouse: A Cookbook
- The Short Stack Cookbook: Ingredients That Speak Volumes