With a lengthy history and hundreds of volumes on knitting, sewing, quilting, embroidery, paper crafts, tole painting, and more, Nihon Vogue is one of Japan's foremost publishers of books on handicrafts. Hitomi Shida, Keiko Okamoto, Yoko Hatta, Shizuko Kuroha, and more internationally renowned designers have works published in English.
- 1000 Japanese Knitting & Crochet Stitches: The Ultimate Bible for Needlecraft Enthusiasts
- Simply Sashiko: Classic Japanese Embroidery Made Easy (with 36 Actual Size Templates)
- Japanese Wonder Crochet: A Creative Approach to Classic Stitches
- Japanese Wonder Knitting: Timeless Stitches for Beautiful Bags, Hats, Blankets and More
- Modern Japanese Crochet: Classic Stitches Made Easy