O B Hardison
O. B. Hardison Jr. is a professor of English at the University of North Carolina and chairman of the Southeastern Institute of Medieval and Renaissance Studies. He is the author of The Enduring Monument: The Idea of Praise in Renaissance Literary Theory and Practice, editor of Modern Continental Literary Criticism: The Renaissance, and associate editor of The Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics.
- Aristotle's Poetics: A Translation and Commentary for Students of Literature
- Film Scripts Two: High Noon, Twelve Angry Men, the Defiant Ones
- Film Scripts One: Henry V, the Big Sleep, a Streetcar Named Desire
- Christian Rite and Christian Drama in the Middle Ages: Essays in the Origin and Early History of Modern Drama
- Film Scripts Four: A Hard Day's Night/The Best Man/Darling