O B Hardison
O. B. Hardison Jr. was the director of the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, DC. He taught at the University of North Carolina, Princeton University, and the University of Tennessee. Among his books are Christian Rite and Christian Drama in the Middle Ages (awarded the Haskins Medal by the Mediaeval Society of America); The Enduring Monument; Aristotle's Poetics: A Translation and Commentary; The Forms of Imagination; and The Quest for Imagination.
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Number 5: Proceedings of the Southeastern Institute of Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Summer 1969
- Film Scripts One: Henry V, the Big Sleep, a Streetcar Named Desire
- Film Scripts Three: The Apartment, the Misfits, Charade
- Film Scripts Four: A Hard Day's Night/The Best Man/Darling
- The Princeton Handbook of Poetic Terms