Oren J Sofer
OREN JAY SOFER conducts mindful communication retreats and workshops across the United States. He is a member of the Spirit Rock Teacher's Council and teaches in the Insight Meditation community. He has a degree in comparative religion from Columbia University, as well as certifications in Somatic Experiencing and Nonviolent Communication. Oren resides in Richmond, California, where he develops mindfulness training programs for apps and companies.
- Say What You Mean: A Mindful Approach To Nonviolent Communication
- Your Heart Was Made for This: Contemplative Practices for Meeting a World in Crisis with Courage, Integrity, and Love
- Teaching Mindfulness To Empower Adolescents
- The Mindful Schools Curriculum For Adolescents: Tools For Developing Awareness
- The Mindful Schools Curriculum And Teacher's Guide