Os Guinness is a Washington, D.C.-based novelist and public speaker. Guinness was born in China during WWII and departed after the Chinese Revolution in 1951. Guinness is a past visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution and a graduate of the Universities of London and Oxford. Almost twenty volumes have been written or edited by him, including The Call, Invitation to the Classics, and Long Way Home. Guinness has lectured at several universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, and Stanford, and has frequently spoken on Capitol Hill. He is a frequent speaker and seminar leader at political and business conferences in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- The Magna Carta of Humanity: Sinai's Revolutionary Faith and the Future of Freedom
- The Call: Finding and Fulfilling the Central Purpose of Your Life
- Invitation to the Classics (Masterworks)
- Last Call for Liberty: How America's Genius for Freedom Has Become Its Greatest Threat
- Carpe Diem Redeemed: Seizing the Day, Discerning the Times