Yotam Ottolenghi is a seven-time New York Times best-selling cookbook author who also writes a weekly column for The Guardian and contributes to the New York Times Food section. NPR while the New York Times designated his Ottolenghi Simple a best book of the year, and his Jerusalem, co-written with Sami Tamimi, was named Cookbook of the Year by the International Association of Culinary Professionals and named Best International Cookbook by the James Beard Foundation. He currently resides in London, where he co-owns an eponymous restaurant company as well as the fine-dining establishments Nopi and Rovi.
- Ottolenghi Simple: A Cookbook
- Ottolenghi Flavor: A Cookbook
- Jerusalem: A Cookbook
- Ottolenghi Test Kitchen: Extra Good Things: Bold, Vegetable-Forward Recipes Plus Homemade Sauces, Condiments, And More To Build A Flavor-Packed Pantry
- Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes From London's Ottolenghi (Vegetarian Cooking, Vegetable Cookbook, Vegetable Cooking)
- #13 in Cookbooks & Everything Food