Dr. Paige Williams specializes in assisting leaders in thriving in the face of upheaval, difficulty, and change. Paige is passionate about making research real, relevant, and applicable to the job that leaders do every day, using a potent blend of positive psychology, neurology, and leadership, as well as her own research and over 20 years of worldwide corporate leadership experience. Paige focuses on replacing fear with confidence, confusion with clarity, and empowering leaders to make positive purposeful impact for themselves and the people they lead through her conference speaking, leadership programs, and writing.
- The Dinosaur Artist: Obsession, Betrayal, And The Quest For Earth's Ultimate Trophy
- Own It Honouring and Amplifying Accountability
- Prayer, Mysteries, And Relationship
- Becoming Antifragile: Learning To Thrive Through Disruption, Challenge And Change
- Possum Living: How To Live Well Without A Job And With (Almost) No Money