PAMELA ELLGEN is a food writer, certified personal trainer, and the author of many culinary, nutrition, and fitness books, including Sheet Pan Paleo and the popular Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook. Huffington Post, LIVESTRONG, Darling magazine, and Spinning.com have all featured her work. Pamela was diagnosed with a milk allergy as a toddler and now follows a dairy-free diet. Her husband and two sons live in California with her.
- The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy Recipes for the Next Four Years & Beyond
- Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook for Two: 100 fix-And-Forget Recipes for Ready-To-Eat Meals
- The Instant Pot(r) Meals in a Jar Cookbook: 50 Pre-Portioned, Perfectly Seasoned Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Gluten-Free Instant Pot Cookbook: 75 Hands-Off Recipes for Everyday Cooking
- The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners: 100 Easy, Hands-Off Recipes for Your Slow Cooker