PAMELA ELLGEN is a food writer, certified personal trainer, and the author of many culinary, nutrition, and fitness books, including Sheet Pan Paleo and the popular Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook. Huffington Post, LIVESTRONG, Darling magazine, and Spinning.com have all featured her work. Pamela was diagnosed with a milk allergy as a toddler and now follows a dairy-free diet. Her husband and two sons live in California with her.
- The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy Recipes for the Next Four Years & Beyond
- The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners: 100 Easy, Hands-Off Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
- The Big Dairy Free Cookbook: The Complete Collection of Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes
- Simple Superfood Soups: 75 Nourishing Recipes for a Healthier You
- Soup & Comfort: A Cookbook of Homemade Recipes to Warm the Soul