PAMELA ELLGEN is a food writer, certified personal trainer, and the author of many culinary, nutrition, and fitness books, including Sheet Pan Paleo and the popular Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook. Huffington Post, LIVESTRONG, Darling magazine, and Spinning.com have all featured her work. Pamela was diagnosed with a milk allergy as a toddler and now follows a dairy-free diet. Her husband and two sons live in California with her.
- No-Fail Gluten-Free Bread Baking: Classic Bread Recipes for the Texture and Flavor You Love
- The Low Carb Cookbook & Weight Loss Plan: 21 Days to Cut Carbs and Burn Fat with a Ketogenic Diet
- The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy Recipes for the Next Four Years & Beyond
- The Gluten Free Cookbook for Families: Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less
- Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook for Two: 100 fix-And-Forget Recipes for Ready-To-Eat Meals